Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cute Clip Art


Over the weekend I purchased some cute little clip art monsters that I am going to use as my little logo for the second the Etsy shop I am opening. SpringHill Graphics from Etsy has some cute clip art that can be used for many different projects. I saw some cute little monsters that I loved and Shelley created them in some "happy" colors for me. She was wonderful to work with and super nice. Check out her shop when you get a chance.


My cute little monsters:)


Now I just need to get busy with setting up the new shop. Although I don't think it's going to happen today. I woke up with a headache, the house needs some cleaning, crap from Costco needs to be put away from yesterday, and we have another game today.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like monsters that are happy. They are bright too. looking forward to seeing what you do with them in the new shop logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with them too! Let me know when your Etsy shop is open.

    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)