Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Super Cute Etsy Find

Our shop was featured in a Treasury on Etsy. For those of you that do not know, a treasury is a gallery of 16 Etsy items. Most of the time they will have some type of theme.

I have never done one but every time I see one I think they are so awesome and a great way to show off some of your favorite Etsy items. This Treasury was titled Baseball.Baby. Our baseball burp cloths were featured this time around. While browsing the items in the Treasury I saw this......................................................


What an adorable little hat.....Lil Baseball Baby Beanie I absolutely love this picture. Why didn't I discover Etsy before I had babies?! I would have so bought this hat and done this pose with my boys.
For anyone who doesn't know we are a huge baseball family. We live and breath baseball. A picture like this would have suited us perfectly. I am always finding baby related items on Etsy that I love and would wish I had when my boys were babies.

 

And another super cute hat........Lil Football Baby Beanie. Check out For Stitches Sake. They also have mittens, booties, diaper covers, and more.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, I've been meaning to make a football beanie forever and somebody beat me to it! :-) Those are TOO cute. My husband is always complaining that I make girl things and never make any boy things for our little guy. I better get moving on some sports beanies! So cute!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)