Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crazy Busy

WOW....I have been a busy little bee! I am finishing up another diaper cake today. This is the forth one I have made within a week. I still have another one to finish up but that one doesn't need to be done until Friday.

I have been going going the last 2 days and need to go some more today. It's hard to get all my running around done in just one day with the boys. I have a limited time in the morning to get things done before it's nap time. And I recently signed back up to the gym so I have to fit that into the morning schedule as well. We must get home before nap time or there will only be a 10-15 minute nap during the car ride home and then I will get screwed because the little man might not fall back to sleep once we get home. That is the only time I can get certain things done around the house. Forget about doing things in the afternoon, it starts getting crazy around here about 4:00 or so when I have to start cooking dinner. Our schedule will soon be changing because next week the baseball team my husband coaches starts playing games....this should be interesting with two kids now running around the field but that is another blog topic for another day.

Anyway....one of the cakes I made was something we haven't tried before......a mini cake. It turned out pretty cute. I will get some pictures up as soon as I can. I love creating and making these cakes, its fun and I really enjoy it. Hopefully these cakes will bring more business......fingers crossed;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)