Thursday, March 31, 2011

OPENING DAY!!!

FINALLY OPENING DAY IS HERE!

I am so excited baseball season has officially started. There is crap on T.V these days{ not that I get to watch a lot of TV but when I do it's nice to have on a game in the background while cleaning or while laying in bed at night relaxing}.
We are huge Giants fans so of course we were super excited after last seasons World Series win. Ryan and I were jumping around like kids when they won. For anyone who is a sports nut you know that it feels AWESOME when your team wins, especially after having a losing team.



The Giants start the season off in L.A tonight against the Dodgers......GO GIANTS!!!!!!

For all you baseball fans out there......Happy Opening Day;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)