Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blooming Belly Book

I made this book for my mother-in-law. Her boyfriends daughter is due in September and she had a little shower for her while she is here visiting for their wedding {we happened to find out she is moving back here for awhile until her hubby gets home from Afghanistan} So we will have a little baby around for a few months;)
Anyway she is very good about taking weekly pictures of her belly for her hubby to see, she posts them on Facebook, so I took her pictures from Facebook and started the book for her. 


I love these little books. They make a great baby shower gift {that's of course if your mommy to be has been taking pics of her ever growing belly}. This book turned out super cute and I just love this paper. The paper is made by Jillibean Soup {they have some super cute stuff...check em' out}.













I have one that is completed and ready to be posted on Etsy. It's a little different from this one but still just as cute. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea!!
    Maybe I will make one for my friend who is trying to have a baby, once she get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)