Monday, July 25, 2011

Just What I Needed.

Over the weekend we got some much little needed breaks from our crazy kiddos. Friday afternoon I dropped them off at my mother-in-law's  for a sleepover and we got to enjoy a peaceful dinner at P.F.Chang's. We couldn't do much else because Ryan had to work Saturday {the 3am alarm is too early}.

On Saturday morning I finally got to enjoy my spa day {birthday present from Ryan}. I was there for 4 hours and started to get a little antsy towards the end because I was thinking of all the things I would love to get done before it was time to go pick up the boys. I got to enjoy a one hour massage, 45 minutes facial, and a royal mani and pedi. It felt so good and was much needed.

On Saturday night my Mom and Grandma came over and we got to go out for dinner again without the little ones. We tried out Dave & Buster's with some friends. Our area just got one {well I guess it's probably been almost a year}. It was fun, they have a HUGE bar and you can walk around and play games with your drinks....pretty cool. Then we walked around the shops and found some live music. Nothing exciting just a nice relaxing evening out with friends.

Sunday Ryan and I hit some golf balls while my Grandma watched the boys for a few. After we picked them up we went and tried to do some shopping at the outlets {guess we weren't in the shopping mood because we didn't really buy anything}. One thing we did buy was a new pair of shoes for Mr. Chunkers, he needs Stride Rite shoes.......8.5 extra wide! That size is considered the preschool section and they don't have as many cute ones as the baby section but daddy managed to pick out some "cool" ones.

After the last few months of baseball and always going and bringing the boys with us everywhere it felt really nice to have sometime just us hanging out and the spa day was a nice refresher. Ryan did good with that present. We have lots of places to go and things to do now that baseball is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)