Monday, April 13, 2015

Make it Monday.

I finally got a traditional scrapbook page completed! It's paired up with a project life style page on the  other side. I am going to keep doing the traditional pages here and there mixed in with the project life style. This picture was the perfect for a single page to pair next to a project life page. This is Easton's birth announcement. Now I didn't permanently adhere this picture to the cardstock. This picture I have had on our refrigerator since I got them made after Easton was born. I have all 3 of the boys' birth announcements on the fridge. Don't ask me why I just do BUT I couldn't find all those extras of Easton's so this one is just one there temporary for now. There's are a few spots and scratches on the photo. 

Over the last month or so I have really been trying to do a little bit here and there and doing this one page has got me excited and wanting to do more. The boys are curious and come over to my little craft desk and ask...."Who is that?", "Where are my baby pictures?", and so on. They LOVE to look at the pictures and ask questions about them. I am very happy with the way this came out since it's my first "traditional" page in quite sometime. 











Here are the items I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)