Monday, April 20, 2015

Make it Monday.

The card I am sharing with you today was a card we made at last weekends card class. I love this color combo and I am so sad to see these colors retiring. Actually tomorrow the Retired List comes out and more than likely anything with these colors are sure to sell-out and  will no longer will be available. Once Stampin' Up! announces the Last Chance List many items often start to sell-out very quickly. Some items are discounted up to 50% off. The retiring colors are the 2013-2015 In-Colors. I think I actually need some Pistachio Pudding card stock to go with my Little Moments Project Life Card kit, so I can finish up some baby pages. Looks like I better put in an order ASAP in the morning...good thing I am up early and finger crossed it doesn't sell out before then. 

Strawberry Slush~Baked Brown Sugar~Pistachio Pudding~Crisp Cantaloupe~Coastal Cabana 

I originally chose this color combo because I was wanting to use up some Designer Series Paper before it retired but I ended up not using that much at all. Just a little 1 inch strip. I love this Gold Soiree Designer Series Paper...so pretty!!! I might have to use some for next months class as well and I think I may have an idea for it:)


This card is very simple and easy to duplicate or change up with the items and supplies you have on hand. 


Here are the items I used: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)