Monday, October 26, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today I am going to share the measurements and picture tutorial for the cute little frankenstein pocketbac holders I shared almost month ago on the Blogging Friends Blog Hop. It's super easy and takes almost no time at all once you have everything cut and scored. I got the original idea from Erica Cerwin but had to change the measurements of her box to fit the new PocketBac from Bath and Body Works, it's now a little shorter and fatter than before. You can make these cute little holders for any holiday. I am planning on giving these to the boys' teachers in a little goodie basket for Halloween. I made up several for the craft fair I did and surprisingly they weren't too popular so I have a few extras laying around. 




 Start with a piece of cardstock 2 1/2 X 10 3/4
Scoring at: 1/2, 1 3/4, 2 3/4, 4, 6 3/4, 8 inches
Punch 2 whisper white circle with 3/4" circle punch
Punch 2 basic black circles with 1/2" circle punch
Punch 1 Cucumber Crush 1/2" circle and sponge it with the Cucumber Crush.



 Next fold on all your score lines then take an oval punch and punch just right above your 1/2" score line and it's ok to even punch on the line a little like I did in the above picture.



 Fold up the cardstock and adhere adhesive to the backside of the 1/2" side and your going to fold up the opposite side and adhere to it. 




Then for the hair you will need a piece of basic black 1 X 2 1/2" and just cut little V's across. Adhere the hair and eyes and draw the little stitches and mouth however you wish. Then wrap some whisper white bakers twine around the bottom a couple times and tuck the cardstock cover in.





 And please let me know if you have questions on my instructions....not sure I explained it so clearly. 


Here are the items I used: 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)