Monday, October 5, 2015

Make it Monday.

I have a video tutorial for you all today.....YAY!!! Finally!!! This is only my second one and I still have no clue what I am doing in iMovie when editing and trying to make it look "good".  I really need to get into the Apple Store and take a class. 

I did this video one early morning last week before the kids woke up and it was still dark out so the lighting in the room is just absolutely horrible BUT I couldn't wait any longer to show you how awesome this technique is. Who knows when I would have an empty house to do it so bad lighting it is...sorry. 

I cannot wait to try this technique on more cards and make my own project life cards using it. This would be an easy WOW affect to add to your pages. 







       
Direct Link: 
                                      https://youtu.be/qe0G6di08j4

I hope you learned something new and get some inspiration and give this a try:) Hoping my next video looks a little nicer and not so dark and shadowy {is that even a word?!}. 

Here are the items I used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)