Monday, October 19, 2015

Make it Monday!

I cannot believe Halloween is already next weekend! Pure craziness!!!! I love the hardwood background stamp and saw several different versions of this card and couldn't wait to give it a try. I had to fussy cut out the little bottles but it was worth it...I love the way it turned out. Alrighty I am practically falling asleep as I type this up. I hope you all get a little inspiration from my card




Here are the products I used to make this card: 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Starting today Stampin'Up! is offering an AWESOME deal....All stamp sets are 15% OFF!!! This deal is only good for this week October 19-23.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)