Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Blogging Friends Blog Hop



Hello Friends! April is here!!! Another great hop this month. This months theme is YELLOW! Anything and everything YELLOW! I had a couple ideas right away. I aways try and work with what I have on hand. A couple months ago I got the Honeycomb embossing and the hostess set Pun Intended, so i knew I wanted to create a stamp using the Happy Bee-day stamp with the cute little Bee. The second card I created I wanted to use the Sunburst Thinly {I've had this one for months and this is they first time using it}. I also used both of these in yesterdays card class...two for one deal!
I hope you enjoy the cards I created and they inspire you! 








Let's hop on over to see what Leanne has for us this month. 
















5 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love your Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these cards Jessica! I love how you made the rays of sunshine different lengths. Will have to do that next time. And I love that little bee - can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, Jessica! The ray of sunshine is PERFECT for yellow and I just LOVE, love, love all things bees, so this one really made me smile! Happy April! Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)