Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Super Yummy Gooey Cheese Bread.

I have been meaning to post this for awhile now. It's so good I had to share it with you all. I got this recipe from one of my favorite blogs, So Wonderful, So Marvelous. I have already made it a few times, Ryan and the boys love it!!!!! I call my version the Gooey Cheese Bread.

1 loaf of Italian bread or sourdough
1 stick butter
2 cloves of garlic {1 heaping teaspoon of the pre-minced stuff}
2 teaspoons of poppy seeds
16 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the loaf length wise about 3 times, then slice in thick slices width wise and you will have big chunky squares. Do not slice all the way through.

Put butter, poppy seeds, and garlic in a microwaveable bowl and heat until butter is melted. Stir.
Then your going to stuff all that cheese between each and every slice.
Then pour the butter mixture all over the top. Cover and bake 10-15 minutes, then bake for another 10 minutes uncovered.



 



Michelle calls her recipe, Emily's Party Bread {named after her friend Emily, who came up with it} click here to see Michelle's recipe.
Give it a try. It's super easy and super yummy.

4 comments:

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)