Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sweet Pinterest Love.

Oh my how I love Pinterest. I cannot get enough. I know this is like the third food post in a row but I have such a sweet tooth right now and I love to bake and make sweet treats. Pinterest is so good for finding some new recipes.


These rolo brownie bites look so freaking good. As a kid Rolos were my favorite and I haven't had them in so long. I am going to have to try this real soon.




Snickerdoodle muffins....REALLY?! Something else that is making my mouth water. These look hecka good. I see lots of baking in my future.


Source: None via Jessica on Pinterest

And don't these just look amazing?! I need some cookies now!
Source: None via Jessica on Pinterest

Reese's cheesecake brownies.....OH MY!

Ok I think that's all I can handle sharing today. Who else loves Pinterest for finding new recipes?
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness rolo's what a blast from the past...I would be afraid it would whip out a filling now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terribly addicted to Pinterest. I want to pin everything. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygoodness, between the rolo brownies, that amazing loaf of cheese bread and the pb cookies, i am starving!! :) i could seriously eat that whole loaf of bread filled with a batch of those brownies, right about now!!!
    thanks for sharing!
    hope you had a wonderful day!
    xoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pin interest! Great finds!! Those brownies are calling my name:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)