Saturday, July 14, 2012

Baby Landon.

Ryan and I arrived at the hospital Tuesday night and hung out for a couple of hours and then decided to head home for the night. When we left Jennifer was only dialated 1.5 cm, so all night long I kept checking my phone waiting for that text that he was here.....but NOTHING. At 4 am I checked my phone once again and she was only 4 cm dialted and I thought to myself she would be there all day with no baby but around 6:30ish or so she was almost 10cm and the fun would soon be starting. So Bentley and I rushed to the hospital and got there just in time. After laboring all night and morning the little stinker finally arrived. He gave his poor mama a little workout in the end.

After 4 rounds of IVF this little babe.....Landon William is finally here.
He was born Wednesday, June 11 at 8:43am, 8 lbs 13 ozs and 22 inches long.




Congratulations mommy and daddy! We couldn't be happier for you!!!

So excited to have a new little nephew:)) 



2 comments:

  1. Omg all these new babies. He looks so sweet and handsome. Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jessica! He is beautiful. Love the family photo! Such happy news...wow...4ivfs...so glad to hear they were blessed with a healthy, adorable son!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)