Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Shower for Landon.

The day after Bentley's party was my sister-in-law's {Jennifer} baby shower for baby Landon.  It made for a super busy weekend. My mother-in-law and I co-hosted it, although she did most of the work because....well I was pre-occupied with other things:)

Hopefully baby Landon will arrive sometime tonight. Jennifer has an appointment to be induced at 5pm today. I am hoping that since this is not her first child her labor progresses and moves fast. This is my brother-in-law's {Darrin} first child and he is a bundle of nerves right now.  I am hoping he can hold it together...love you Darrin;)

Anyway back to the shower. I ordered the invites through the same Etsy shop where I got Bentley's invites. Jae Marie does such AWESOME work. All of her invites are super cute.

Larkspur Street by Jae Marie
And Yes her name is J. Lo......love you Jen;)









My MIL Donna made these little cards for people to write wishes on for mom and baby. 


 Sorry for the dark picture.





 Of course there is a diaper cake!

These little glass gems are from Personalized Pebbles....another Etsy shop. I just love Etsy!

And no there is NOT a picture of the mom to be. She absolutely hates her picture being taken and the one picture I had of her from this day was not very good and she would kill me if I posted it.

Good Luck tonight Jen and Darrin! We can't wait to see and meet baby Landon!!! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. love the diaper cake, jess! and that rubber ducky punch - adorable! i've never seen it before. the magnets and invites are so sweet...i love etsy...i only ordered one thing from the site before, but i find myself late at night, browsing their site for hours. they have so much awesome stuff!!
    congratulations to your brother and sil. i hope the labor goes well <3
    have a relaxing night, gf!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decoration!!
    I love the glass pebble:)

    I hope you meet baby Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    Can't believe you threw a shower for J.Lo ! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)