Monday, August 20, 2012

3 months.

Seriously where in the hell did the last 3 months go?! Someone please tell me!!!!

I cannot believe this little cutie is 12 weeks old!


He has officially stolen my heart.

He is the sweetest baby ever. He sleeps pretty much all night, only waking usually once. He is totally giggling, smiling, and talking {well baby talk of course}. He is just the cutest! I cannot get enough of him.
It actually hasn't been that hard adjusting to three kids, much easier than I thought it be. Don't get me wrong...it's totally crazy around here.....but it's because of Bentley that its much easier. He's been in a little routine now for a couple of months, which helps so much.
He is almost rolling over, he gets stuck on his side and can't make it all the way over. He's pretty good at scooting around in circles on his back and tummy. Oh....but he's totally lazy when it comes to tummy time, just scoots around in circles and doesn't lift his head much. I think sometimes he might fall asleep during tummy time. He is doing this new thing where he sucks his little fingers while falling asleep. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen a picture.

And he is finally starting to open those little fists and grabbing stuff....so cute when he does.
I love this picture for whatever reason, his little grip is so tight:) 




Tomorrow night is going to be my first night away from this little guy.....**tears** We are going to a baseball game with some friends. It will be nice to get away and have adult time with no kiddos but that doesn't mean I won't miss this precious little face. He will be in good hands so I know there is no need to worry:)

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! I know what you mean time goes way toooo fast!! Enjoy your night out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl it goes by so damn quick it is not even funny.....He is so handsome :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you would miss that precious little face! You need some adult time and you need to enjoy it! I'm sure that you will be leaving that little angel in the best of hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy three months! He is soo sweet, Jessica. I can see he is looking more and more like his big brothers! I hope you had fun at the baseball game!
    Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)