Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3D Pics vs. Newbie Pics.

Okay...I hope none of you are getting tired of seeing sweet baby boy. I wanted to compare the 3D pictures we had taken at 30 weeks to some newbie pictures. I think they look pretty similar. His little chubby cheeks and squishy little lips.....oh and his cute little chin all look the same.  His lips still look like when he's sleeping....so cute.
I think these 3D pictures are pretty darn cool and I wish I would have done it with Cameron and Easton as well.







So what do you think? Do they look similar?

2 comments:

  1. Who could possibly get tired of all that preciousness? It amazes me at how they can do what they do with technology. You have a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got that done but WOW! they totally look similar. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)