Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy and Sad.

Just after a week or so after getting some super exciting baby news from a dear close friend {I guess it's still kinda a secret so no name revealed just yet} while we gone on vacation in AZ I got some terrible news. Something that no parent should ever have to deal with. Another close friend lost her baby, just 7 months old.
I am so heart broken for my friend. She hasn't had the best year, actually a pretty crappy one to be honest and now she has to deal with losing a child.
I couldn't be happier for my one friend and am thrilled for her but my heart is breaking for the other one. The other one that just lost her baby boy.

For me once I became a mom my outlook on everything changed, like I think it does with most. I can't read or watch anything that has to deal with a sick or injured child. I am wreck half the time when watching Grey's and thats just a TV show. My whole outlook on life changed the moment I became a mom, its kinda hard to explain. I would do anything for my kids to keep them out of harms way. I cannot imagine what my friend is going through. No parent should ever lose a child.
Life is pretty crappy sometimes and you never know when the crappy parts are going to happen so hug and squeeze your babies tight and live each day to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, I am so sorry to hear. So heartbreaking. You, your friend and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sending love your way
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to heat this heartbreaking news. You are right no parent should ever have to go through the pain of losing a child. It is horrible. I will keep the family in our prayers. Sending you a big hug and love your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)