Monday, November 2, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today's Make it Mondays is the first Christmas card I made using new product from the holiday catalog.  Can you believe Christmas is just a few weeks away?! I need to get started on the teacher cards I make the kids' teachers for Christmas.....and this year I have 3 to make for {Cameron's teacher plus Easton's kindergarten teachers, there are 2 of them} and I haven't even started!!! It will take me a bit longer now that I have 3  sets to make.  I love doing it! I am thinking this card will make it in their stack:) 

 I love the Home for Christmas DSP! I love the Santa and Rudolph!!! Super easy to punch out and add to a card like I did here. I got this layout from the Holiday catalog. Right when I saw it I knew I had to create a card using this layout. I love the frame/Polaroid look. I finally got the square framelits so I cannot wait to create more using the frames. 

Here are the items I used to create this card: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)