Monday, November 23, 2015

Make it Monday.

A couple weeks ago I held my monthly card class. This class I think was one of my favorites and the card I am sharing today was my favorite out of the four we made. My inspiration from this card came from Kimberly Van Diepen over at Stampin By the Sea,  another Demonstrator and a member of the Artisan Design Team 2015-2016.  

Right now I am loving the circles and vellum and putting the two together I am loving it even more. I added the glitter to the vellum using the same technique I showed a few weeks ago. I splattered the glue all over the vellum then dumped the glitter, then after it dried I punched out the circles and backed the vellum with Home for Christmas DSP. I felt this card did not need a large sentiment as it would have taken away from the card. I am so in love with this card!!!! I hope you love it as much as do:)








 






Here are the items I used to make this card: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)