Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Early Birthday Present.

I have the bestest, sweetest, most generous besties a girl could ask for. I got to see Cynthia and her sister Rebecca over the weekend, their poor Mom, Vicky, was missing because she smashed her toe the night before. We met up at the Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure. 


Cynthia handed me a bag and said I had to open it now in front of them since she wasn't going to be home on my actual birthday. So I pulled out the tissue paper and saw this cream colored silky bag, pulled it out and was like ........................NO FREAKING WAY!!!!

It was a Coach purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so surprised. And still can't believe it. I feel like I don't deserve such a nice gift. Cynthia tries and downplay it by saying...."well its from all three of us and it's a big birthday".....whatever;) I feel so lucky to have such great friends. Cynthia, Rebecca, and Vicky have done so much for me.....bridal showers, baby showers, handmade quilts, and lots of love over the years.

I have never had such a fancy purse before. I feel like it should only be used for special occasions because its so pretty and I am afraid of ruining it. I definitely won't be taking it to the baseball games. 

Check it out.....isn't it super cute?!





I absolutely LOVE IT! 

I cannot thank you girls enough......THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)