Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.

The boys and I walked the 15th annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this past Saturday. We picked my Grandma bright and early and met up with Cynthia and Rebecca. 


My Grandmother is an 11 year breast cancer survivor. After having a full mastectomy, chemotherapy, and radiation she beat it and is cancer free today;) 


That's me in the pink thermal, Rebecca, and Cynthia


I had to get a picture with Grandma.


Grandma with the boys getting ready to go.


I wanted to get a picture with the boys but this is not what I had in mind.


And this is Cameron thinking he is so cool sitting in the drivers seat with the seat belt on.


Get involved and click here to find a race near you. 

1 comment:

  1. how fun! my mom is a 5 year breast cancer survivor and I did the race with her last year, it was a really amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)