Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Good Fun Weekend.

Well this weekend was a good one for us. My husband and I got to have a night out without the wild ones. It was a much needed break for myself. I am with them 24/7 and rarely get anytime without them. Don't get me wrong I love my kids dearly and would anything for them and miss them to pieces when they are not with me but Cameron has been so naughty lately. He doesn't listen and just starts doing things to push my buttons, like touch everything on the counter tops and knocking things over and just doing things he knows he shouldn't be doing.


Saturday we went out to dinner with some friends and out to a couple bars to celebrate the big 3-0. It felt good to get out, put a nice shirt {there are some clothes you keep for "special" occasions without kids, they always seem to dirty and stain everything} and let loose a little. The people watching is always fun. Watching the older folks drink and dance is hilarious. There was this couple {probably in their early 60's} and they were dancing on the dance floor all by themselves, it was super cute and they were pretty good. Then after that all the crazies got on the dance floor and that's when the good people watching started {I should have got the camera out for that, would have made a great blog topic}.


Goofy smile {the flash was hecka bright}




Then on Sunday we met up with the family and an early dinner and some birthday cake;) And thank you for all my presents. I am truly lucky to have such a wonderful family and great friends. 


The little man sitting nice and good {for once} while we are waiting to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)