Sunday, May 1, 2011

It seems like every time I go to finish up a project I am in need of new supplies. Last week I went to finish up a mini scrapbook album and the dang hole punch broke. This was the last thing I had to do to finish up the book and the stupid hole punch decides to malfunction. I am also in need of a new blade for my paper trimmer. I am working on a few projects and can't have frayed edges and its been holding me back all week. So I think a trip to Michael's is on the agenda today.


Oh and the printer is out of colored ink. I think cyan and magenta or something like that and it won't print in black if it's out of one of the other colors. So a trip to Best Buy is also in our future. 


Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)