Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Etsy Shop Make-Over.....Finally!

We finally are starting to have an orderly and clean look over at our Etsy shop....Diaper Cake Dazzle. For months now we have just had a blurred picture of a diaper cake and now we are looking a little more professional. We even recently ordered some business cards {can't wait to see them!}.

Sara from Sara Rubendall Design Studio has some great pre-made shop set-ups. She is wonderful to work with and really has some awesome designs. I love her look. I love how she combines modern and colorful designs together without them being too bright and/or over the top. She can also pretty much make anything to match your shop set-up. If your looking for a new shop look and aren't design graphic friendly {like me} you should check out her shop.
Sara also has a blog where she offers coupons and deals....click here to check out her blog.











So what do you think?!


2 comments:

  1. That is very exciting, and everything looks really good. Make sure you read the new relevancy discussions on etsy, following some of the tips there may really make your shop stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I really like them. I even really like diaper cakes and wanted to start making my own, but I think there are a lot of people who make them, so I don't know how well I would succeed in doing it, haha.

    I'm a new follower. I hope you can check out my page and say hi!

    www.adeliciousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)