Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Newest Toy.

Well I finally got that new camera I have been dreaming about. I guess Ryan got tired of listening to me talk about it all the time. It's been about 3 weeks now and I am still trying to figure it out. I can already see the difference in the pictures between the big girl and the little point and shoot we have. I did get a book so I can self teach myself how to operate it. I am having lots of fun taking pictures and learning how to work everything, however I still have a ways to go.


Meet Ms. Dorothea {Thanks Beth for helping name her;)} After the famous Dorothea Lange.
This picture was taken with the new phone {iphone} I am so impressed with the pictures it can take....they turn out so good for a phone camera.



Here are some pictures take by Ms. Dorothea.............














They are so crisp and clear.....I LOVE my new camera so much, now if I could only learn how to use it.
If anyone has any tips or websites you could recommend that would be awesome.
Thank you to my WONDERFUL husband { I will try and not ask for anything anytime soon}.

2 comments:

  1. you are going to love it, (you already do) you can easily tell when I use my cell phone camera vs my wife's SLR, Those pictures look great, have fun, and remember to post tons of pics on your blog posts now that they all look so good. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes J. Crabbit I do love it...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)