Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Sweetness + Random Notes.

I love when I see super yummy pictures of food, especially sweet food. For example like these pictures.......

Ok....I should have uploaded the picture I took the next day after it was in the freezer for a whole day, it wasn't quite rock solid and kinda fell apart but still hecka good.


This is one of the many reason's I love blogs. I saw this recipe over at {So Wonderful, So Marvelous}.....one of my most favorite blogs. I knew I just had to try it out. For the recipe check out.....Ice Cream Sandwich Cakes Three Ways.

Random Notes

I won my first giveaway from Bubby & Bean. This just made my day! I was so excited this morning when I found out, you'll have to wait a few days to find out more....hehehe.

Ok.....so yesterday morning I am at the gym on the treadmill and my gosh damn phone dies. Ryan and I both have Blackberries {biggest piece of crap phones ever} and for the last month or so they just shut off randomly. They can be fully charged and you won't even be able to complete a 2 minute phone call without it shutting off.  You can try to email, get on the Internet, or try and Facebook it and the stupid thing shuts off. The reason I was so annoyed is because I leave my two boys with my 75 year old Grandmother for an hour while I work out and the whole time I was there I was worrying about them and if she needed me for anything, of course they were fine but what if something happened and she needed me?! She is in good health and can obviously handle them for a short period or I wouldn't leave them with her.

The good news is we can upgrade in one week......WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!! We so can't wait to get rid of those phones, looks like the boys will be getting some new toys;)


Within the next few days Diaper Cake Dazzle will be getting a little makeover. Going to freshen up the shop and give it a new look.....thanks to Sara at Sara Rubendall Design Studio.

AND POTTY TRAINING TOTALLY SUCKS! It's still going and we are still in the training mode. He does good for a few days then everything goes down hill for a day then back to doing good then bad. And going #2.....well that's going to take more work. He was doing good with that also for awhile.....OH THE JOYS OF PARENTHOOD!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Does anyone have any HOT plans?!
I have a diaper cake order to finish up then on Sunday we have a 1st birthday party to attend.......Oh and I am hoping to get out to the driving range to hit some golf balls {practice makes perfect....right?}.

8 comments:

  1. You are making my mouth water!!! Yum!! Txs for the well wishes on my grandma. Can you do me a favor and make sure you are following me? I don't see you on my followers? So appreciated! www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com

    And I def need to check out your diaper cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! I will make this maybe next weekend!!
    I hope the potty training goes well:)

    http://hitomijewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on a diet but man......this looks so yummy. i am sorely tempted.

    Following from a blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks fantastic. Are those peanut butter cups on the top? Thanks for the links to the recipes. I'm a new follower from the Lots of Lovin blog hop. You can visit me at http://www.greatbeautybuys.com. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to all the new followers! And Yes Danya...those are peanut butter cups on top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that. looks. SO. good!!!!
    I found your blog through the etsy blog team, I'm your newest follower! Love the lovely photos :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigoodness, I got so hungry after seeing these photos, I'm going to go have my lunch now!
    Thanks for following, following back!
    www.cutemammi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. That looks incredible!

    I love being able to get new phones. :)

    Hope potty training is getting better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)