Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blog Award.

Last week I received The Versatile Blogger award from Meggie of Shoestring Tightrope. I was surprised that anyone would award me any type of blogging award. I am still amazed that I get new followers here and there from time to time. I am not too confident in my blog just yet but this little award has helped....thank you so much Meggie;)  Please check out Meggie's blog when you get a chance.

Versatile Blogger Award


Here’s how the award works:

After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Seven Things About Me:

1. I am a mom to two crazy toddler boys. 
2. I am married to my highschool sweetheart.
3. I love anything baseball.
4. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy.
5. I LOVE coffee and wine.
6. I always wanted to be a police officer, it was my dream job, but now that I am a mom I wouldn't even think of making that a career now. I think of the "what ifs" and hate to think of my kids growing up without me.
7. I one day hope to finish up my Bachelor's degree....my old goal used to be 30 but now that I am 30 and still no degree I might have to change it to 40.....YIKES!

15 newly discovered blogs I found that I’m passing this award on to:
{Some of you might have already received this award and I am totally cheating here. My list is going to have to stop at 10....sorry;(, I have already been at this post since yesterday morning, now hopefully I can go back and comment on these blogs with the link before Easton starts playing with his poppy diaper and before Cameron starts beating the little guy}

1.   Margs for Mommy
2.   Knitting Adventures
3.   Aspiring New Moms
4.   Camisoles and Cammies
5.   Our Pregnancy Roadtrip and Beyond
6.   Mary & Dyer 
7.   Ava Grace's Closet
8.   Final Clothes-Out
9.   Coffee Cups and Crafts
10. The Life of the Party


Please take a few minutes to visit these blogs. I am sure you will find something interesting and worth reading....I did;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the award!
    Following your sweet blog back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me the award! I'm so chuffed! Thanks also for the sweet comment on my blog! oh I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks so much for the award! I never win anything. I love your Etsy store. I wish I had a baby shower to plan right now after seeing all of your cute diaper cakes.
    Following you back:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on winning the award!!
    That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! I appreciate it so much!! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! I love Gerbera Daisies too!

    I am a new follower from the Lots of Lovin' Hop. Would love a follow back at http://messforless.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award!!! That is so super sweet! :) We are truly honored!

    I am working on picking out my 15 blogs now... may take a little while!

    Hope you have had the chance to enter our Tiffany & Co. necklace giveaway!

    xoxo

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)