Thursday, August 25, 2011

Recipe Binder.


I have had this idea forever but always forgot to look whenever I was at the store. I have had all my recipes in a big Ziploc bag forever. It always took forever to find anything and it was just so messy. So I had this idea to put all my recipes in a binder using page protectors to file them in. I originally wanted to get a 5x7 binder but after actually seeing it I decided the on the bigger one. I figure I will always be adding to it so it's only going to get bigger.


I guess this picture didn't come out very well, but this is the bag of recipes before.

My shiny new binder and page protectors.

The unorganized mess. 



 Now nice and neat.

So pretty all organized.

I have noticed some people are using binders to store their coupons. Maybe I will go back and get the little binder for the coupons. I don't have that many so the little binder would be perfect for that, plus the little binder is so cute.

4 comments:

  1. It is like a custom made recipe book, with only things you like... Great idea. My Mom always had a box on the counter that was indexed, it was aweful looking, but did the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you go so long without this?! Great idea, and now all your pages will be protected from food splatters while you're cooking!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! I need to look into this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, awesome idea and something I definitely could use myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)