Monday, July 6, 2015

Make it Monday.

I got inspiration for today's Make it Monday from Retro Sketches. I am really loving the In-colors. At first I wasn't so sure about them BUT the more I see them together I love them!!! I love simple, easy, and cute cards. I love making them simple and easy for my customers to re-create. 
For all the locals I am having card class/New catalog kick-off next weekend Sunday July 19 at 11am and 1pm. Find the link here to my monthly calendar for more information....OR check out Facebook. I have some ideas already for card class but will have to narrow down my choices this week to get ready. 

Here is the sketch. 

And here is my version.....hope you like it:)









Here are the items I used: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)