Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I almost forgot I had made this card the other day and hadn't posted it yet. I ended up making 2 versions of this card. I couldn't decide which I liked better so I made both. 

Today I was able to view the new Holiday Catalog online.....AND so many cute new products! It seemed like more than half was Christmas, lot's of bundles with framelits, super cute kits, and lots more. I cannot wait to get my copy in the mail...which will hopefully be in a week or so. I will be able to order them for all my wonderful customers in a couple weeks. 

I hope you like the cards I created using from Sweet Sunday Sketch











Here is the sketch

Here are the items I used: 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)