Monday, July 20, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today started out super muggy and yucky and ended up being a hot one. There were no complaints at swim lessons this morning. Only 3 more days of swimming lessons and we are on count down mode until school starts.....24 days!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!

I am loving the new Watercolor Wings stamp set. There are so many different color combos you can try and almost everything looks so pretty together. I think I need to try out the smaller butterfly. I have yet to make anything using the smaller one in this set. 








Don't forget to join my  Creative Munchkins Facebook Group....click JOIN and I will approve your membership. Everyone is welcome! 



Here are the items I used to make this card: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)