Monday, July 27, 2015

Make it Monday.

Once again this is not the original design I had in mind for this challenge. My first design was such a dud, it totally did not turn out how I visioned it {nothing ever does}. I am very happy with the way this card came out. I made a card very similar to this for card class a few months ago. This inspiration came from the Fab Friday Challenge Blog. This week they have a color challenge. I hope you like the card I created:)




Here are the items I used: 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Stay up to date on classes and specials...sign up for my newsletter.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like the layers of flowers. The little punched Blackberry Bliss ones are so cute with the cluster of pearls. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of these flowers and splashes - there's a perfectly beautiful balance on your card. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    I really love your graceful bouquet - that is some fabulous stamping! Your card is gorgeous. The elegant pearls are a lovely detail to make the flowers stand out. I'm so glad you could play along with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)