Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Rewind.

This week the kiddos started swim lessons. I was a little worried about Bentley at first because I wasn't 100% sure if he would go without me. He usually does just fine around new people and he DID. He walked with his little group and held hand with the instructor as they walked over to the edge of the pool. No crying or nothing! I was thrilled and so happy. It looks like he might be the youngest one in his group. The starting age for this group is 3 years old...it's the first level without a parent. He is doing awesome and loving it!!! Cameron and Easton are also having a blast. This is their 3rd summer taking swim lessons so by now I think they are used to it.

Okay for whatever reason this picture is not as clear when it's uploading and posting on here. I did some minor edits to it and in Photoshop its crystal clear....ugh.....I hate that I don't know a lot of these WHY'S.

The craft fair I did last weekend totally stunk! It was by far the worst one I had ever done and a couple of the other vendors thought so as well. In fact we all pretty much packed up early. We were suppose to stay until 8pm but we all left about 4pm. I wish there was a vendor even review site that vendors could go and give reviews of events. There are lots of Facebook groups out there and sometimes we ask around about events....this one was just so bad. I am trying not to let it get to me because I was feeling pretty good after the last one and was so looking forward this one. 

I attempted to make a red, white, and blue flag cake tonight. Not sure how it's going to look tomorrow when we cut into it. I kinda goofed and messed up with the layers BUT I think it should turn out...we shall see. My blogging buddy Michelle at So Wonderful So Marvelous made this last year and when I saw her pictures on Instagram I knew I had to try it. 

I really need to start doing these post in the morning when I am up with Ryan because by the time 10pm rolls around my eyes are getting very heavy and tired and looking at the computer make it worst. But then I will get up put the computer away check on the kids and come back in bed and it will take me forever to fall asleep. 

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!! We are staying home tomorrow. We have some family coming over later in the day to hang and watch fireworks. I am trying to talk Ryan into going to the lake or river but I don't think that's going to happen. He wanted to go camping BUT he didn't really press it with me so I kinda just didn't mention anything all week. I do feel bad we ended up not going. I know the kids would have a blast and Ryan has been wanting to take the Jeep out.The kids would miss out on Fireworks and they of course love them and look forward to it every year. I am thinking we will go just for a night before the kids go back to school. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)