Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Sketch Challenge.

Today the weather is much cooler than normal. There is a cool breeze and its overcast. Totally not the normal kind of weather for July but I am enjoying the change from 110 it was last week. The boys have swim lessons this morning and they are already less than thrilled about going..so that should interesting:)

I am linking up with Sweet Sunday Sketch. The challenge this week was to use any past sketch. I chose sketch #268 and I created 2 cards. I really wanted to use the new in-color Delightful Dijon. I haven't really used it much as I am not sure what to do with it.  So for the first card I made that my main color and used the Watercolor Wings stamp set for the first time....Love it!







Here is the sketch I chose for this weeks challenge. 



Here is the second card I made using this same sketch.







Here are the items I used to make these cards:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)