Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Rewind.

SCHOOL STARTS IN 6 DAYS! WHOOOHOOO!!!! #WHOSCOUNTING

Nothing exciting going on here. Just laying low getting ready for the madness to start next week when school starts. We will have baseball and school starting right about the same time. Then something else I will be starting in a couple weeks.... I will start watching my nephews 2 days a week. I guess you can say I will have a "job" now. They are ages 1 and 3 so it will make things really interesting around here, especially when it's time to pick up Cameron and Easton from school. 

Over weekend we took a little trip to Barrett Lake Jeep Trail to do some four wheeling and camping. We planned this little trip a few weeks ago so I was ready and prepared to go. This was out first trip with the kids as a family. 
This trail has been closed for the past 3 years or so there was lots of action and camping going on. The kids had a blast and we did to. It's very exhausting camping with the kids and never a time to relax, it would have been better if we didn't get to camp so late. Setting up in the dark is less than fun {10PM...we ran into a little troubles on the trail} and then packing up and leaving at 10am. That's what happens when Ryan has split days off and it will remain that way forever. And not to mention our packing space is very limited so we need to be careful with what we pack. 
















I was very thankful that we met a couple awesome families at the beginning of the trail. They also were taking their first trip as family with the kids. All the kids got along great and payed good together. They had all girls so it was perfect:)  This trail was harder than what I thought and there was a couple spots Ryan needed help and those families weren't there he would have made me drive while he directs me where to go. 

Ryan was kind enough last night and took the boys to the driving range for a couple hours. I don't think he really got to hit any balls because he was too busy dealing the kids but I appreciated him taking them because I over the last few days of being with them all day long with no breaks has been kinda rough...no problem if your children are angels and listen and don't wrestle or rough house or are as quiet as mice. That 2 hours of silence with no one in the house did wonders. Now if I could only get more than 2 hours....I didn't know what to do. I cleaned the kitchen and put away laundry and then just sat here trying to think of what to do....and then they back! 


Bentley decided he needed to pick the little watermelon we had growing in our garden. It only took like 2 months to get to the size of a softball and the little turd picked it. The garden isn't doing to great right now. I need some fertilizer. Once my tomatoes start turning red I will be happy but my bell peppers are not doing good at all:(







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)