Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Rewind.

I missed last weeks Friday Rewind post. Not quite sure why....don't remember. I think I had the computer in bed with me but then started falling asleep so I didn't even attempt to do one. Today was an exhausting day and it didn't really hit me until just about an hour ago. I feel like I have been living in my car driving back and forth to school and all over the place. You don't even want to know what my gas tank looks like and I just filled up on Tuesday...not good. 

I would have to say last weeks highlight would be the kids starting school. 10 weeks of summer break over and gone and now the madness starts!






One of the best things about school starting is that means I nearby my favorite place like everyday:) Bentley and Easton love going there as well because they give out "whipsticks" and on this day Bentley for a lollipop whipstick. 


Last weekend I did a vendor event at a local park. It wasn't a good event for me once again. I think I need to stick with straight craft fairs. There were people there just not at any of the vendor tents. It was the same for most of the other vendors as well. It didn't help that it was like 105 degrees out.....AND Ryan was sweet and surprised me with the kids! They had fun for the short time they were  there. My mom stopped by too and took them all to get shaved ice {which took FOREVER} and Cameron saw his music teacher on stage singing :) So that was cool!!!





Bentley ran into the counter a few days ago and ended up with a black eye...crazy kids was throwing a tantrum and whacked his eye.




Yesterday I started my new "job". I am now watching my nephews 2 days a week....can things get any crazier around here. It actually wasn't that bad at all. Just a little extra work and getting in and out of the car takes a little longer. Today we went to Lowe's and Sprouts before we had to pick up Easton from school. All went well and everyone was good:)




Well that's it for now folks. I am exhausted and starring at this computer is doing funky stuff to my eyes. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)