Thursday, August 27, 2015

My First Video Tutorial.

Well I finally had a few minutes to record my first video tutorial. The other night Ryan took Bentley and Easton with him to hit some golf balls {Bentley will not be going again for a long time} and to the hardware store for a couple of bolts. Cameron stayed here and was allowed to play Minecraft before it was reading time. 

I must say this is rather embarrassing...don't ask me why. I think because I hate hearing my voice and I did mess up a little. I guess the messing up part is always going to happen. The lighting was terrible and I think I bumped my desk, shaking the camera. 

I saw this idea at this year's Stampin' Up! Convention. They stream some of it online so Demonstrators who cannot attend are able to see some of what is going on. And most important we get to see a sneak peek of the holiday catalog. 

They made a super cute box to hold note cards {size 5x3 1/2}. I wanted to try and make one to hold the standard size card {4 1/4 x 5 1/2}. It took me a few tries but I finally got it! And I thought this would be the perfect project to share as my first video tutorial. 





           I

Here is the direct link to the video: https://youtu.be/1DyL9YXJfL4

Let me know what you think!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)