Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pretty Thankful SWAP Card.

Today I am sharing the SWAP card I created for a card swap I am participating in with a wonderful awesome group I am a part of. Early next week I should be receiving 20 cards all designed with different stamp sets, I cannot wait to see what everyone has created! 
I will be sharing those cards here on my blog and on my Facebook Group so make sure you join my group!!! I love this stamp set and I am thinking it will be my first Online Class To Go. I really love the way this card turned out and hope all the participants of the swap like it as well. 







Don't forget to join me on Facebook.
AND sign up to receive my newsletter 




Here are the items I used: 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)