Wednesday, August 19, 2015

More Pretty Petals.

I cannot get enough of this paper stack Pretty Petals. I know I have used it a lot lately but it's just so pretty...I love it! Another thing I am loving right now are these cute little wooden expressions....absolutely love them!!! I remember over a year ago one of the My Paper Pumpkin kits came with them and it was my favorite kit. These little wooden elements make for some super cute and easy cards.  
This has been a very busy week so far and school just started last week. I haven't been home much to get anything done. Between picking up the boys from school I run errands and try to pick up around the house. More on school and our crazy schedule later this week on the Friday Rewind:) I am sneaking this post in before I need to run off to the Kindergarten parent meeting of the year. I am hoping it's only an hour long.....fingers crossed! 

I hope you like the card made. I got inspiration from Fab Friday Sketch Challenge. 





Don't forget to join me on Facebook!
And sign up for my newsletter with upcoming classes and news!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, I love this paper pack, and you've paired these patterns well. The wooden element and burlap ribbon are a perfect contrast to this soft paper. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    I just love your card and think it's a terrific take on the sketch! Your clean lines and added texture from the burlap and wooden accent make this really really special. The colors are so so pretty. So glad that you could join us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)